Terms & Conditions
Booking procedure & Validity
All clients must book directly with B&F Travels & Tours Co, Ltd. in Yangon, Myanmar via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: +95-1-569936.
Rates are quoted on net basic in US Dollar and valid according to the date on the printed tariffs, quotation, invoice etc. We guarantee that the prices or rates quoted are correct at the time of issuance, but are subject to change in line with market, tax, or currency fluctuation. B&F Travels & Tours Co, Ltd. reserves the right to change with or without prior notice.
- The name of the airline carrier is not shown until after payment has been made for the booking.
- Your preferred flight time will be adjusted to the closest available flight. You will be informed of that in advance.
- Airline paper tickets will be presented to the guest(s) at our Yangon office or under some circumstances, we will come over to the hotel to give it to the clients.
- Hotel room assignments are determined at check-in and upgrades may not be available.
- The guest under whose name the reservation is made must be present at check-in.
- Hotel booking vouchers will be presented to the guest(s) at our Yangon office or under some circumstances, we will come over to the hotel to give it to the clients.
- Bookings cannot be transferred to another party.
- Driver is included for all vehicle rental and airport transfer reservations.
- All car rentals include unlimited mileage within agreed time frame unless otherwise stated.
- Car rental and airport transfer confirmations will be sent by email.
Travel packages available through this Site will be subject to the published conditions of carriage and, as applicable, rules of the applicable airline, hotel or car rental company.
- You may cancel your hotel without affecting your other travel item(s).
- No prices, flights, hotel availability, rental car availability, attraction and service availability, or dates of travel are confirmed until a required payment is received.
- Hotel booking vouchers will be presented to the guest(s) at our Yangon office.
- All travelers must travel on the same itinerary.
- The name of the airline carrier and exact flight times are not shown until after payment has been made for the booking.
- Any package including an airline ticket booking is subject to the restrictions listed in the Airline Ticket Restrictions section (above).
- Any package including a hotel booking is subject to the restrictions listed in the Hotel Booking Restrictions section (above).
- Any package including a car rental booking is subject to the restrictions listed in the Car Rental Restrictions section (above).
- Prices for vacation packages are subject to change without notice, and reservations are based on availability. B&F reserves the right to correct an error in any advertised price prior to your departure.
40% of the total amount must be made upon confirmation of the itinerary. Balance payment must be made by 1 month prior to client’s arrival. Payment to be made as per arrangement, and B&F Travels & Tours Co, Ltd. reserves the right to cancel reservations unless the remittance of payment is made prior to the client’s arrival.
Except tour package, 100% of the total amount must be made for all other services including flight and car rental upon confirmation.
In case of cancellation, the client or agent will lose their deposit (as mentioned below)
- 45 days prior to tour 40% of tour cost
- 21 days prior to tour 75% of tour cost
- Less than 10 days prior to tour 100% of tour cost
Cancellation fee may be charged for cancellation of confirmed arrangements since some hotels and airlines have strict policies on late cancellation. In the case of changes in our suppliers’ policies, B&F Travels & Tours Co, Ltd reserves the right to alter the cancellation policy accordingly. The administrative fee, no more than $100, may apply in the event that all cancellation fees are waived.
There shall be no refund after commencement of the service included in the tour program but not utilized by the clients. The refund of payments received by B&F Travels & Tours Co, Ltd. from tour participants shall release us from any additional liability.
Group reservations should be made at least three months ahead of the intended tour start. Full details of clients’ together with rooming list should be provided within two weeks prior to the arrival.
Responsibility and Liability
B&F Travels & Tours Co, Ltd. acts as the mediator for the person in regard to travel whether by rail-road, motor-coach, boat, airplane or any other means of transport and assumes no liability for any losses, injury, or damage sustained by the tourists, including those occurring outside the touring programmes. We accept no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to accident, delay, sickness, weather, political situation or other cause beyond its control.
B&F Travels & Tours Co, Ltd. will do its best to conduct the tour as per agreement. It also reserves the right to modify or reverse the original program in the interest of the clients and may substitute transportation with any other means of transportation when necessary due to any circumstances beyond its control. B&F Travels & Tours Co, Ltd. will try our best to keep the original tour programmes and arrangements in tact as possible as we can and will make every reasonable effort to assist in case of any misadventure.
B&F Travels & Tours Co, Ltd. advises all travelers and tour operators to ensure that appropriate medical coverage is in place, if medical care and evacuation are needed. In case of any such circumstances, additional costs shall be borne by the tourist. Participation in the tour implies the person’s agreement to the above conditions.
All disputes, claims and litigation regarding the services shall first be settled by way of negotiation and mutual understanding. In the event that such efforts fail, disputes, claim or litigation shall be finally settled by arbitration in the Union of Myanmar. All claims must be submitted in writing to our management email@example.com within 30 days after the end of the services.
Accommodation and Ground Transportation are provided as indicated on the confirmation. The condition, services and the facilities of the hotels are as expressed by the hotel. If there should be any dissatisfaction during your stay, the hotel takes full responsibilities for the inconvenience. Daily breakfast, service charges and taxes at hotels are normally inclusive unless otherwise indicated.
We utilize all vehicles equipped with air-conditioning. However, due to poor infrastructure and the poor quality of petrol (gasoline) the system may not function properly. We will provide the best available alternative where the facilities do not exist.