Yangon- Mandalay- Bagan- Yangon
Tour code- GMBF.D5002MP
Day 1: Arrive Yangon (-/-/-)
Arrive Yangon and you will be welcomed by our tour representative. Then transfer to Hotel and take a short rest. If time permit, starts Yangon full day sightseeing. Highlight Includes;
- Botahtaung Pagoda
- Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda
- Sule landmark and colonial buildings
- Shwedagon Pagoda
Overnight on coach to Mandalay.
Day 2: Fly to Mandalay, Mandalay sightseeing (-/-/-)
Arrive Mandalay and then visit to Sagaing Hill sightseeing by private car. Highlight include;
- Sagaing Hill
- Uminthonese’ Pagoda
- SoonU Ponya shinSinmyarshin Pagoda
- And then visit to U bein bridge at Amarapura to see sunset.
- Back to Mandalay
Overnight in Mandalay.
Day 3: Mingun & Sagaing sightseeing (B/-/-)
Breakfast at your hotel. Then visit Mingun sightseeing by boat . Highlight include;
- Mingun Pagoda
- Mingun bell
- Myatheintan Pagoda
- Mya Theintan Pagoda and Mingun aged home
Back to Mandalay and start sightseeing in highlight places;
- Maha Myatmuni Pagoda
- Mandalay Palace
- Shwe Nantaw Monastery
- Kuthodaw Pagoda
- Visit to Mandalay Hill Around 5 pm the bus pick up at your hotel and transfer to Bagan.
Overnight in Bagan
Day 4: Bagan sightseeing (B/-/-)
Breakfast in your hotel. Start sightseeing in Bagan . Sightseeing highlight places include;
- Nyaung U morning market to see the lifestyle of local people
- Shwezigon Pagoda
- Dhammayangyi Pagoda,
- Sulamuni Pagoda
- Anada Temples.
- Shwe San Taw Pagoda or Bu Pagoda or Pya Da Dar.
In the afternoon, transfer to bus station for departure to Yangon. Overnight on bus.
Day 5: Yangon (-/-/-)
Early arrive Yangon, transfer to your hotel for a short rest l, Leisure time or if time permit Yangon sightseeing to
- Bogyoke Museum.
- Visit to Royal Palace(Karaweik) & Kandawgyi Lake
- Visit to Bogyoke Market,the most famous for shopping with full of Myanmar arts,Handicrafts,Lacquerware & Jewelleries.
And then transfer to airport for departure to your country.
For more details,please contact email@example.com (or) firstname.lastname@example.org
Pyin OO Lwin
-Transfer and sightseeing by private air-conditioned vehicle
-Accommodation 3 nights with breakfast from hotel
-Domestic flight ticket as per program
-VIP bus ticket as per program.
-Private boat Mingun
-English speaking guide
-Entrance fees for sightseeing places
-Drinks, beverages, personal expense, tips, camera fees
-International Airport Ta (10 US$ per person in Yangon)
-Any other services not mentioned in “Service include” section