Bagan Day Tour
Pick up at your hotel in Bagan and visit to Nyaung U morning market to see the lifestyle of local people.
-And visit to the most significant pagodas and temples of Bagan including Shwezigon Pagoda built by King Anawrahta in the early 11 century as a religious shrine, Gubyaukgyi (Wet Kyi Inn) which is a temple with superb murals of Jataka scenes, Anada Temples and Oakkyaung.
-Have a lunch at local restaurant.
-After that, visit one of Myanmar’s most treasured handicrafts, a lacquer ware home industry, nearby Myingabar Village.
-Visit Manuha Buddha Image, Nanphaya Temple and Abeyadana Temple.
View amazing sunset on the top of Shwe San Taw Pagoda or Bu Pagoda.
-Drive back to Hotel and amazed by the most ancient capital of wonderful Myanmar. Enjoy the end of tour program.
For 2 pax, US$49 per person
For 10pax, US$19 per person
for more details,please contact email@example.com
The Kingdom of Bagan
• Transfer and Sightseeing by private air-conditioned vehicles
• English Speaking Guide
• Drinking water 1 bottle
• Bagan Zone fee
• Drinks, Beverages, Tips, Personal Expenses
• Any other services not mentioned in the “Services Include” section a above
• The entry fees for sightseeing places
- Minimum travelers for a departure – 2 persons