08:00 – 11:59
Pick you up from Hotel (in Mandalay). Visit to Mahamuni Pagoda which houses one of Myanmar’s most sacred Buddha Images covered with thick layers of gold leave.
Visit to local artisan’s workshops of gold leaf making, woodcarving and kalaga tapestries.
12:00 – 13:00
Lunch at Local Restaurant
13:00 – 18:00
Visit to magnificent complex of Royal Palace with impressive crowning wooden pavilion and surrounding moat.
Visit to Shwenandaw Monastery, noted for its exquisite wood carvings and consists mostly of teak wood; the renovated Atumashi Monastery which is referred as incomparable monastery and Kyauktawgyi Pagoda.
Visit to the ‘world’s largest book’ at Kuthodaw Pagoda, being the Buddhist Scriptures inscribed on marble slabs.
Go up the top of Mandalay Hill, a vantage point for panoramic view of the city and spectacular sunset view.
End of Tours & transfer back to Hotel.
• Transfers and Sightseeing by private air-conditioned vehicles
• Local Station English speaking Guide
• Drinking water 1 bottle
• Meals(lunch/ dinner)
• Drinks, Beverages, Tips, personal expenses
• The entry fees for sightseeing places
• Camera fees, other usages and any other services not mentioned in the “Services Include:” section as above