- Pick up at your hotel in Mawlamyine.
- Visit the coast to Kyaikkhami town to visit the metal-roofed Kyaikkhami Yale pagoda perched over the sea, joining the complex and the land by a long causeway.
- Extend your trip to the very wide Setsè Beach with brown sand. Enjoy at the Beach.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Still enjoy at the beach and visit to see local culture .
- Proceed to Thanbyuzayat that is 34km from Mawlamyine to visit an Allied War Memorial Cemetery which commemorates the prisoners of war who lost their lives in constructing the famous “Death Railway across the River Kwai”.
- Return to Mawlamyine. Make a brief stop at the 177m long, Win Sein Taw Ya reclining Buddha.
- Back to Mawlamyine and transfer to your hotel.
- End of Tour & back to Hotel, Mawlamyine .
• Transfers and Sightseeing by private air-conditioned vehicles
• Local Station English speaking Guide
• Drinking water 1 bottle
• Meals(lunch/ dinner)
• Drinks, Beverages, Tips, personal expenses
• The entry fees for sightseeing places
• Camera fees, other usages and any other services not mentioned in the “Services Include:” section as above