Yangon-Bagan-Yangon 4Days 3Nights
Tour Code – GMBF.D4001B
Day 1 Yangon Full Day sightseeing, Yangon-Bagan(VIP express)
Arrive Yangon and you will be welcomed by our tour representative. If time permits, start sightseeing to-
- Botahtaung Pagoda
- ChaukHtetgyi Pagoda
- Kandawgyi Nature park
View Sunset at World famous Shwedagon Pagoda .Then transfer to Aung Mingalar bus station to take the bus to Bagan.
Overnight on Coach to Bagan.
Day 02 Bagan Sightseeings
( – /- / – )
Early arrive to Bagan around 5:30am, welcomed by Agent. The best time to go and look Bagan amazing sunrise and have breakfast. Check in to hotel , Short break and Start Bagan sighseeing. Some highlights for Bagan sightseeings include
- Shwezigon Pagoda
- Ananda temple
- Sulamini temple
- Htilominlo Pagoda
Late evening enjoy amazing sunset on top of the Shwesandaw pagoda or Bu pagoda.
Overnight in Bagan.
Day 03 Bagan & Popa fullday sightseeing, Bagan-Yangon(VIP Express)
Breakfast at the hotel, drive to MOUNT POPA (45 km – 1.5 h), an extinct volcano with spectacular views and the birth place of the Myanmar ‘nats’ or spirits.
Return to Bagan. Highlights in Bagan include;
-Nyaung Oo Market
In the evening transfer Nyaung U bus station to take bus to Yangon.
Overnight on Coach to Yangon.
Day 4 Yangon Airport transfer
( – / – / – )
Early arrive to Yangon. A short rest at your hotel. Then visit Bogyoke Market. Transfer to Yangon International Airport for Departure.
For more details, please contact email@example.com (or) firstname.lastname@example.org
The Kingdom of Bagan
- Transfers and Sightseeing by private air-conditioned vehicles
- VIP Bus tickets as per program (Yangon- Bagan, Bagan- Yangon)
- Accommodation 2 Night with breakfast from hotel
- English Speaking Station Guide service
- Meals ( Lunch / Dinner )
- The entry fees for sightseeing places
- Drinks, Beverages, Tips, personal expenses
- International Airport Tax ( 10 US$ per person in Yangon )
- Any other services not mentioned in the “Services Include:” section as above
-Bogyoke Market is closed on Monday.
-Itinerary may be a bit changed according to your flight time.