Yangon-Inle-Yangon 4Days 3Nights
Tour code – GMBF.D4002I
Day 01 Arrive to Yangon
( – /- / – )
Arrive Yangon by morning/afternoon flight. You will be welcomed and transfer to the hotel. Have a rest at the hotel and then sightseeing starts. Highlights include
-Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda
-Sule landmark and colonial buildings
Overnight in Yangon.
Day 02 Yangon/Heho (Flight)- Pindaya- Inle full day sightseeing
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport to take the flight to Heho. Upon arrival at Heho, proceed to Pindaya, famous Shwe U Min Pagoda (Pindaya Cave) and Botoloke Lake Then drive Back to Inle.
Then, head up to the Red Mountain Estate, vineyard in the hills to the east of Inle Lake for some wine tasting. One of only two vineyards in Myanmar, this definitely breaks the mould of your day-to-day Myanmar experience, making it suddenly feel as if you have been transplanted to the south of France. You can try the tasting menu for 2000 kyats (featuring wines from four different types of grape) whilst taking in the stunning sunset views over the lake.
Overnight in Inle.
Day 03 Inle & Indein full day sightseeing/ Inle- Yangon(VIP Express)
Breakfast at Hotel. Then drive to Inle. Highlight sightseeing of Inle Lake includes –
- Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda
- Nga-Phe Chaung Monastery
- Ywama village
Overnight on Coach to Yangon.
Day 4 Yangon Airport transfer
Early arrive to Yangon. Take a short rest at hotel and then visit to Bogyoke Market. Transfer to Yangon International Airport for Departure.
For more details, please contact email@example.com (or) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transfers and Sightseeing by private air-conditioned vehicles
- VIP bus ticket (Inle- Yangon)
- Domestic Air ticket as per program(Yangon- Heho)
- Accommodation 2Nights with breakfast from hotel
- English speaking station Guide service
- Meals ( Lunch / Dinner )
- The entry fees for sightseeing places
- Drinks, Beverages, Tips, personal expenses
- International Airport Tax ( 10 US$ per person in Yangon )
- Any other services not mentioned in the “Services Include:” section as above
-Bogyoke Market is closed on Monday.
-Itinerary may be a bit changed according to your flight time.